Want to help animals, but cannot foster?
Consider volunteering with us!
Here are some ways you can help:
- Transporting Animals & Supplies
- Adoption & Fundraiser Events
- Word of Mouth Promoting on Social Media (Be Part of the Social Media Team)
- Assisting Foster Homes With Adoption Process
- Feeding, Cleaning, Socializing and Loving Cats (at North Aurora Petco and Oswego Petsmart Cat Condo Adoption Center)
Interested? Fill out our volunteer application below!
Note: If you’re under 18 years old, you need your parent or guardian’s permission to volunteer. We can also help with court ordered community services as well as school community services.