Want to help animals, but cannot foster?
Consider volunteering with us!
Volunteer opportunities are flexible based on your schedule and availability. You can work as little or as much as you want.
Here are some ways you can help:
- Transporting Animals & Supplies
- Adoption & Fundraiser Events
- Word of Mouth Promoting on Social Media (Be Part of the Social Media Team)
- Assisting Foster Homes With Adoption Process
- Feeding, Cleaning, Socializing and Loving Cats (at North Aurora Petco Cat Condo Adoption Center)
Interested? Fill out our volunteer application below!
Note: If you’re under 18 years old, you need your parent or guardian’s permission to volunteer. We can also help with court ordered community services as well as school community services.